Why meditate daily?
Because 60+ years of clinical scientific research concludes that meditation (consistently practice twice, daily) profoundly relaxes and heals our mind, body & spirit, thereby increasing our conscious awareness of ourselves and the world around us.
Some of these scientific findings are:
- Reduction in oxygen consumption, breath, & heart rates
- Increased intelligence.
- Increased learning ability.
- Increased capacity for intimate contact.
- Normalized blood pressure.
- Stabilized health.
- Reduced insomnia.
- Increased emotional stability.
- Increased self-confidence.
- Increased job stability.
- Decreased anxiety & depression.
- Fewer allergies.
- Fewer infectious diseases.
- Decreased irritability.
- Reduced use of alcohol, cigarettes, and non-prescribed drugs.
- Growing effectiveness in sports.
- Growing self-regard.
- Growing inner control.